- P.J. Brown says, “Back the $*&# off us, L.A.”
- The Celts moved the ball extremely well in that late 21-3 run there.
- Kobe should stop taking deep, fade aways. If he goes to the rim the refs will bail him out, no questions asked. And that’s even assuming he can be stopped at all without help from the refs.
- I love the aggressiveness from the Big Three. KG is asserting himself on the boards and PP^2 and Ray Ray are striking quick and aggressively.
- Tony Allen?!?! I don’t even know what to say. For those of you who have followed The Sports Beat, you know I’m a sucker for the lesser known Allen, but wow, bringing him out in this scenario is crazy.
- I love that Eddie is still playing over Cassell. Thank god.
- Can’t wait for Phil Jackson’s interview. Could be jokes about cowboys and mountains.
- The Celtics were a running, bank three pointer from Jordan Farmar away from leading the game at the end of the third.
- Phil Jackson’s interview didn’t disappoint. Momentum is a strange girl.